With the growing demand for smart wearables in the market, almost all the smartphone manufacturers, tech giants as well as even watch manufacturers are launching their smart wearables in order to acquire a good market share. Lenovo has launched its new Lenovo EGO (Lenovo HX07) smartwatch in India. It will be available on Flipkart and Croma from 10th May, 2019.
The Lenovo EGO smartwatch comes with a 20 day battery life; is water resistant upto 50M; has features like activity tracking, notification alerts and alarms. The smartwatch comes in black colour and has a Thermo Plastic Polyurethene strap. The smartwatch has a sporty look and does not feature a touchscreen display like most of the smart wearables nowadays, instead has 4 physical buttons. Lenovo EGO does not have a Calling function or GPS. The smartwatch is pretty lightweight and weighs only 42 grams and the dimensions are 55 x 48 x 15.8 mm and strap size is 245 mm.
Some of the key features of Lenovo EGO are as follows :
- 1.6 inch monochrome display with night light mode.
- Real time heart rate monitoring.
- Real time activity tracking – be it swimming, cycling, cycling, etc. (Calorie count, step count, distance etc)
- Real time sleep tracking.
- Water resistant upto 50M.
- Vibration based alarms.
- Vibration based notifications for sms and calls (does not display caller’s name).
- 2 hr charging time with magnetic charger and 20 day battery life.
- Compatible with iOS and Android.
- Bluetooth version 4.0 and an operating range of 10M.
- Remote camera feature for clicking photos by just one tap on the smartwatch.
- Sensors : accelerometer, gyroscope, heart rate sensor.
- Other features : stopwatch; other app notifications; locate watch; date, time and calendar display.
The in the box contents are : smartwatch, magnetic charger and user manual.
The smartwatch has pretty much to offer for its price. Users who are looking for a smartwatch with a sporty look can go for Lenovo EGO smartwatch.