Boat is an India based company that manufactures quality trendy audio equipments such as Bluetooth enabled wireless as well as wired – earphones, speakers and headphones. One of the most popular pair of earphones offered by this well known brand are the Boat Bassheads 225.
Going by the name, these are bass heavy earphones particularly designed for Bass lovers. These are wired earphones with a gold plated 3.5mm jack at one end. The cable length is about 1.5 mtrs long.
The earphones come with 10mm drivers. The impedance is of 16Ω. The audio frequency response ranges from 20Hz-20KHz. They have a multi function button to receive calls and also play/pause music. They are available in a bunch of colours being black, blue, forest green, frosty white, neon lime, red.
1. Bass heavy (Best buy for the bass lovers).
2. Quite loud. The earphones can go really loud. Still it also depends on the output of your device.
3. Microphone wih support for calls.
4. Decent amout of vocals.
5. Decent amount of noise isolation.
6. Stereo surround sound.
7. Great earphones at a budget price.
8. Many pairs of ear tips and clips included in package. Also have some clips you can add on to wear the as sports earphones.
9. Call support.
10. Tangle free cable.
11. Gold plated 3.5mm jack.
12. 1 year limited warranty.
1. Metal build makes them a bit heavy (Can be uncomfortable if the right pair of ear tips are not used).
2. Listening to heavy metal songs for longer durations can be a bit headachy.
3. The cable can be a mess if you use it while exercising or jogging (The provided collar clips can come to your rescue in this situation).
Would we recommend the Boat Bassheads 225?
The answer is yes, these earphones are a great pair of earphones in terms of price to performance ratio. They don’t take a dig at your pocket, yet provide great value for money. They are available in a bunch of colours, look trendy & fashionable and are best for everyday use. The best thing about these is the amount of Bass generated through them. If you are a Bass lover, just go grab them and just enjoy your playlist as the brand itself says “plug into nirvana”.